Sunday 25 October 2015

Hedgehogs in my garden my new study

A New Project that I have just started to do Which I really Love Indeed

Night Two - In My Garden 25/10/2015
First Hedgehog that's been Weighed in tonight was Midnight A female , Shes a regular who comes to the feeding station next to my house which is also by a cemetery.

Midnight Female Hedgehog - : She Weighed 517G, Just myself and my brother have just re weighed her and she is now is 523g put on 6Grams in just Two Nights.!!! Very Impressed.

Big Max - Finally big max and he/she is 1,324g-box weight 122g = 1,202g a very healthy Hedgehog. It was that big it would not fit in the tub. But managed to get it in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna The Hedgehog -: Luna Weighed in 562g  Minus the Tub which was -122  and her weighted was 440 Grams needs to put on more weighted looking at the other days record. She is a New one feeding at the station.


Ghost The Hedgehog -This hedgehog weighed in this Evening 513G minus the tub again-122  and she was 317g its weighted tonight 391G and put on 2g in just two night's  - Looked on the Last Sightings of this hedgehog and shes put weight.




Best Wishes to you all 

Ryan.



2 comments:

  1. Big Max really is huge. What a lovely photo and good luck with your project. The names you have chosen for the hedgehogs are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy.
      Thank-you for the Comment, There are lots that we have not weighed just yet Hoping to tomorrow.
      Best Wishes
      Ryan

      Delete